I haven’t had time to update The Layoff List in a couple of weeks due to posting of unemployment extension updates at my Examiner.com site. If you are looking to stay informed about unemployment extensions, please visit Rochester Unemployment Examiner.
Once you visit Rochester Unemployment Examiner you can review unemployment information, data and details that you don’t find in the main stream media. You can also add comments about your current situation and what you think needs ot be done to improve the job market and unemployment benefits system. I hope to see you there.
I’ll be returning to posting on The Layoff List at some point in the future.
Find Great Deals on Foreclosed Homes Near You
Foreclosures are an excellent option when looking for a home to purchase. Many sites charge a fee to look at their listings but you can see listings for free at ForeclosurePatch.com. If you are looking for Bank Foreclosure from New York to San Francisco, you will find ForeclosurePatch.com to be a useful tool in that search.
Buying a home is an important financial decision that requires a great deal of planning. There are many websites that help you to plan this all-important purchase and one of them is HUD’s buying a home website.
What makes Foreclosurepatch.com special?
- They help you to understand the “foreclosure” concept and potential benefits.
- You can search for a wide range of foreclosure types all in one website, whether it’s a properties foreclosure auction or a foreclosure for sale through an agent.
- ForeclosurePatch.com pulls in listings from many sources to bring you a substantial selection of nationwide foreclosure listings.
- Their team has devoted extensive time to building the best foreclosure search navigation on the web.
- ForeclosurePatch.com offers a wide variety of free resources and tools, which include credit reports and moving quotes.
- Their clean website design and user-friendly search engine makes finding foreclosed homes easier than ever before.
Start your foreclosure search at ForeclosurePatch.com.